If you’re looking for the best architects in Greenwich and interested in massively effective projects that’s delivered on time and needs minimal revisions, you’re going to love working with us.
Our architecture company is conveniently located in the heart of Greenwich, and we work on residential projects primarily in Abbey Wood, Blackheath, Charlton, Eltham, Kidbrooke, Maze Hill, Mottingham, Plumstead, Westcombe Park and Woolwich.
Since 2009, we’ve been working with the planning and building control departments of Royal Borough of Greenwich on numerous projects, from extensions to new build houses, so that we know their local planning policies, building regulations and requirements inside out.
Recognised as one of the best residential architecture firms in London (The Industry Post: 2016), we see patterns like these in our clients’ projects:
- Extension of a house in an urban setting, from a standard 79sqm to a gigantic 172sqm
- Conversion of a building in conservation area, from single family dwelling house to 4 self-contained flats
- New build development in an urban setting, from a vacant site to new build 40 contemporary flats
- Refurbishment of a Grade II listed mansion on the Thames, an exclusive listed building 14,000sq ft in size
- New build development in the Green Belt, from a vacant site to a new build Para 79 house (formerly Para 55)