Urbanist Architecture Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services and website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title;
· contact information including email address;
· demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
· details of your property and land ownership;
· any other information relevant to your project such as the existence of any hidden services, way-leave, easements or covenants which may impact on the design or later construction of the project.
What do we use your information for?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· to maintain our internal record keeping;
· to use the information to improve our services;
· to inform you of news, events or activities.
How do we protect your information?
Data is not stored on this website. The recipient computer / device email client is protected by password encryption.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary, but may be for a period of 12 or 7 years beyond the end of the contract with you. Examples include: in case of any legal claims/complaints, accounting etc., for example for accounting purposes we must keep records for 6 years from the end of the last company financial year they relate to. For contracts under seal details need to be kept for 12 years for legal purposes.